Re: TH Murrey

I would have to say he is a true genius....If you ever read a few of his
papers on the general cosmic consciousness of the universe   WOW   he is a
deep thinker , has a killer memory.  and can put it all together....My gut
feeling is he has THE SYSTEM   although it is hard to follow....but, as THM
says,,,it is like a religious experiencs,,,,just do it and it will come to
you....Many think he is a nut case.but like many great creATIVE
thinkers,,,get into it....he is not a nut case...just
misunderstood......Thanks,,,  Don Pritchard