stocks:tomorrow

Hi Guys,

I think that the factors that caused the recent decline in the market
may have been fully discounted now and I think it is a gamble but we
will probably see strength tomorrow.  Coming up from today's lows I took
long positions in KM, FLR, SPLS, and I have a long in on CLE and MEL.  I
did not take these trades based on the usual technicals in that I did
not wait for much in the way of price confirmation as I normally would.
Therefore my risk level is high.  I also think that if the market loses
much more tomorrow we will not have support and the floodgates will
open, so I will get out of harm's way with tight stops.

What do you see happenning in the market now?

Best wishes,

James

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard166.vcf"