Re: Confidence

A real good book on the subject that has helped me out quite a bit is "The
way of the warrior-trader" by Richard D. McCall.
Your problem is a very common problem, the more you worry about it, the
worse it will get.

Hope this helps,

Shay Horowitz                  shay@xxxxxxxxxx
Zeus Investments, LLC.