Robbins World Cup Champions

RTs

I have become interested in researching the list of former winners of
the Robbins Company World Cup of Futures Trading champions.  This is
their 14th or 15th year of hosting the contest but I have been unable to
locate any information on former champions and their results.  I was
unable to get any information from the person I talked to at the Robbins
Company.  The people at Futures magazine are not able to help me locate
the information.  It was something I thought would be fairly common
knowledge but my net searches have given me nothing other than Robert
Miner, the 1993 winner.  Even his performance was not reported.  Since
this is a contest using actual trading I thought it would be
enlightening.  If anyone could point me to the right place or person I
would appreciate it.

bob