advise

<< Does anyone have any experience with Commodity Traders Consumers Report.
 They apparently track newsletters on an unbiased basis and rate them. In
 looking at the letters the cover. most are not worth the paper they are
 written on but some do seem worthwhile?

 Any comments or opinions? >>

This post raised an issue in my mind.  I'm just interested in what people
think about taking advice from "experts?"  Or listening to your own signals,
insites, techinques.  I know one of my biggest losers ever was a hot tip I
listened to.

Jim