Re: Dennis Cattani

Barney wrote:

> Dennis,
>
> Excellent!
>    I have always pondered over what I could share w/other traders, esp.
> newbies, about what it really takes to make
> it in this business, and I don't believe I could have expressed it any
> better than the way you did!  For all you who ask
> about trading, what Dennis has shared w/us is exactly what it is about, and
> I will easily sum it up for you;  -- Know
> yourself, that is where the real battle will be! --. Do not take this
> statement lightly if you truly want to succeed!
>
>                             Thanks Dennis,
>
>                             Barney Schmitt

Dear Dennis and Barney,
   I strongly second your advice to "know thyself". This was famed
trader W.D. Gann's #1 trading rule. As I am sure Mr. Gann would agree,
under the influence of truth serum <G> as he was not inclined to give
away he best ideas, the most powerful tool known to human kind for the
purpose of gaining self-knowledge is Astrology. If you are unfamiliar
with this concept you my think I am wacky. But, I have used this for
myself for
27 years and have taught over 100 traders. There are several traders on
RT who know the value of this powerful tool, both as a self analysis
tool and a market timing tool. I am sure that if requested, there are
some folks on RT who would be glad to confirm my recommendation for the
study of Astrology. For further assistance from me, please send private
e-mail.

Knowingly,

Norman