Re:Running An IB

Any one interested in Running your own IB??
I think this belongs to part of Trading For Living.
I just started an IB around Los Angeles downtown area and having a cash
flow problem now.
So,,,,I'm looking for a partner.
Business is currently worth $65,000.
If anyone who's interested putting in around $20,000 and taking 30% of
share,
e-mail me.
I didn't start to rip off my clients funds to be honest.
I started with good will,,,,,to help the clients equities grow.
I also have Forex trading capability with nice spread thru reliable
marketmaker.

Or,,,,,If anyone has a good idea about solving this problem,,,,,also e-mail
me.
Any question or comment welcomed.