Re: forex trading site

Hi Conrad,

In my previous post I didn't mean that $100,000 was recomended to open an
account. I think that an account of about $10,000 to $20,000 should be
enough to withstand a drawdown and keep you trading.

Simon Trevor

>To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>From: Simon Trevor <s335159@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: forex trading site
>
>$100,000 is the smallest dealing size that I know of in forex(It has only
recently dropped to this). The forex market is quite volatile. For an
account this small you would need to do very short term trading, and cut
losses very quickly. I would not recommend trading with an account this size
if you have not traded in forex before.