Re: Chart Background Color

Yorker,

I can't help but agree with your point in wanting a white background for
printing purposes -- but you know how hard it is to teach an ole dog a new
trick! Therefore I'd like to suggest that you and all others who would like
to have more "printing" control over the images that are furnished by our
more talented counterparts, proceed to:

http://www.jasc.com

and there download for FREE the available version of "Paint Shop Pro". This
VERY easy and usable program will allow you to rotate the image so that it
prints in the landscape mode as well as allow you to produce an image with
"negative" or complementary colors. I use it all the time -- and only have
problems when blue is printed as yellow. There is even a solution for that
because using their "paint bucket" tool, you can convert that yellow image
into any color you desire. You might have to play around to get
"acquainted" with the possibilities the program gives you -- but I
guarantee that it will solve your background problems with .gifs..... if
you are up to the challenge. Feel free to give me a shout if you have the
program up and running and get "stuck".

Regards,

Hal