Re: GEN: BullishReview

> Hello Traders:
> Does anyone here subscribe to Bullish Review of Commodity Insiders or have
> any business dealings with the publisher, Steve Briese? Any evaluations
> appreciated.

I subscribe to Bulish review and this is the only newsletter that
I look forward to receiving and reading regularly !
Steve really knows how to interpret these signals and I would
highly recommend his service.
He also offers the COT data & indices FREE at his website which
is in ascii format and easily charted.
Steve also offers a 2 month free trial to his newsletter so you
really have nothing to lose by giving it a try...

Alan Sears