Re: FUTR- I goofed with March T-Bonds

aaudette wrote:

> I had been diligently counting my Elliott Waves for weeks, waiting for
> the end of the fifth wave and ...

> Now to shake it off, get back to my charts and in the words of
> Scarlett O'Hara : "Tomorrow is another day."

  Welcome to the club and congratulations on the stomach pains. I've
been there, done that, felt that. The nauseous feeling goes away.
Believe it or not, 5 years from now, you will look back and be glad you
were forced to work for your profits. I know that after a year+ I am
still working at it and glad I lost my shorts when I started. I am
better as a result of it.

Best to you in the future,
Harley