Re: SuperChart Limitations

<< Jim,

 If you have seen my other posts, I've stated that SuperCharts and
 TradeStation are virturally identical in their charting, indicators and
 systems.  What you get with TradeStation is a full screen editor and real
 time tick data charting which can be displayed in any bar length you want
 including tick thru monthly.

 Indicators and systems developed with the TradeStation Power Editor are
 portable to SuperCharts.  I use both.

 Jack Hutchison

Dear Jack,
Some of the books I'm reading shows TradesStation code that I would like to
imput into my supercharts program.  Some code has been easy to imput, other
code I think is specific to TradesStation.  One thing I've noticed is "Vars"
statements.  Since you have both supercharts and tradesstation, do you know of
any workarounds or "cheats" that will allow me to get around supercharts lack
of the power editor?  Thanks a lot!
Jim