Re: Super Chart limitations

<< As stated, the "Quick Editor" is very limiting for all but the simplest of
 systems. Especially when wanting to program stops etc, also it is difficult
 program multiple parameters into the Quick Editor. For this reason I am
likewise
 looking to upgrade, as all my systems appear to require more "tweaking"!

 If you have a profitable system, well done!

 Mick

Mick,
Thanks a lot.  We'll see how profitable it turns out to be.  So far so good.
One is trend following the other is short term, pattern-based system that uses
some oscillators for filters.  Anyway, stops is also one of the limitations
that has been bothering me too.  Hope to use what I've got to trade enough to
pay for the upgrade to TS.
Jim