Re: GEN: Financial Astrologer - Rebecca Nolan

Bbbazusa@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Any Astro buffs with any experience or opinion on Rebecca Nolan, out of
> Minnesota, who states she is an "a mathmatician, lecturer and astrologer",
> and has among her clients "Heads of State"
> She sends out dates 3 months in advance for turning points, (bit like
> advanced F - dates of a certain Mr. Ratchford), and supposedly you can "reap
> millions"
> My brother asked me to put the word out on Realtraders to see if there was
> any comment before he considers parting with $395 (which includes courier
> mail).
> I am familiar with the work of Norman Winski - by e-mail, and Jean Longe,
> whom I have met, and both appear very decent people, and both actually trade,
> put there money where the planets are.
> As for Rebecca Nolan - Is she an astro charlatan, or is there substance?
> Private or public e- mail welcomed

 Edgar,
  Please explain why you or your brother is eager to do business with
an unknown, based on alot of hype, to the tune of $395 or more, when
you can sample reputable people that you know with good track records
for much less?  Perhaps I need more hyperbole in my advertising? Should
I move to an exotic location and have a mail drop in Minnesota?
  My question, if you pursue this, is whether Rebecca Nolan is a real
person. I tried to correspond directly with her concerning Financial
Astrology and couldn't get a reply. You ever notice how many different
market letter promotions come from that same Minnesota address?

Curiously,

Norman

P.S. You can sample my letter for $10. You don't have to be a
mathematician to figure out that my offer is much cheaper for you than
$395. And I will persoanally answer your questions. If interested,
please reply by private e-mail.

Dislaimer: I am totally biased and have a 100% interest in my financial
welfare. Given that, I strongly believe that looking out for my clients'
interests is in my best interests.