Hang Sing Elliott Wave Count

To Jeff etc. Re: Elliott Wave Hang Sing

What do you feel the possibility of your entire wave to the end of "4" and
going to Wave 5 as being wave A followed by Wave B and C, completing a zig
zag formation from which a new cycle wave can begin.  This interpretation
whould seem to have a much more dire outlook for the Asian situation.

The only chart I have on the Hang Sing is the one in your GIF file which
leaves me short of data from which to really draw valid conclustions.

Are there any web sites which will show weekly and monthly charts on the
Hang Sing.

Kind regards,

Yorker