Misc: System Crash

Well I am slowly getting things back to working. After reformating the
hard drive, things seem to be ok. I did pickup another hard drive, 5.1
gig Western Digital. So that makes 3 hard drives on the one computer.
I'll place most programs on the non-boot drives. After installing new
software, I'll backup the system files to one of the other drives. This
way if the boot drive crashes. I don't have to reload every program that
added files to the windows system  directory.

If I was working on some formulas and you still haven't gotten them
resolved then resend if you still want the help. Or if it was something
that I said I would save resend. I still have the pivots. You should
know who you are.

I still have a couple of more hours of loading of other programs, but
should be ready for the market on Monday.

Harley Meyer