Re: Internet Access

That still does not make sense to me.  AOL is merely a TCP/IP gateway, when
used with an external program.  Any program (such as Netscape 32bit w/128bit
secure transactions) can be executed without a problem.  The only way this
would make sense to me is if the company does not believe the Internet is
secure, and requires you to dial into their service directly.  Of course, if
you told me that AOL is a pain in the ass, and you want to be sure that you
can get online everytime you need to (without worrying about not being able
to log in because AOL is overloaded), I would understand that as well!

  Alexander