Internet Access

Good Evening RealTraders,

I just came across an interesting tidbit you might want to hear. I currently
use AOL to access the internet, however I need another ISP to access a
particular service. They cannot be used via AOL. So, I call AT&T and found
this out. I can use AT&T internet service for $19.95 a month and have access
to AOL for an additional $7.95 a month. This is $28.00 a month. What it does
is allow me to notify everyone of my new mailbox and still get the access I
need.

FYI ladies and gents.

Richard J. Chehovin