Problem with Superfund / Vision

I have an account with Superfund / Vision that has been inactive for a
while. Since switching brokers, I won't be trading that account, and want
to close it and use the funds elsewhere.

Several times I've requested that they send the account balance to me.
Nothing has happened, and now my broker there won't even return my phone
calls!  I've left many messages, and in addition have sent faxes, as
followups, also requesting the transfer, and still no $$ are forthcoming.
It's been a while now, and I'm starting to get worried.

Does anyone have any suggestions that might help urge them to send my
money? The usual things don't seem to be working.

Any ideas much appreciated...

Larry