Pivots, why not?

At 08:41 PM 11/21/97 -0800, Phil wrote:
>    It's amazing how some people get mad about something being sent through
>an e-mail list if it is something they are not interested in, but if it is
>something they need, want, etc. they seem to be glad to use an e-mail to get
>it or send it!!!  If it has to do with trading and only one person on the
>list is interested in it I say send it on!!!!  If I don't want or need it I
>can easily DELETE IT!!!  On my computer the pivots only took probably an
>extra 2 minutes to get, so send them on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not?

Harley made a nice contribution to all of us and I fully appreciate it.
Keep up the good work Harley!

Who cares?  Its Technical analysis is what we are here.  No discrimination
please on the contents as long as its 100% technical analysis in nature.
Just DO NOT include junk mail, advertising, spam, etc.. just like this one
and all other complaints that all you had send regarding "Pivots".  We just
had to admit that not all mails we receive are full of meat and contents to
our satisfaction, just use the DELETE key.  Plain & simple, K.I.S.S. my friend!

		Best Regards!
		Visavis
		Visavis@xxxxxxx