Re: OPTIONS/CAPLAN/FISHBACK

Have read quite a few questions on ODDS and Don Fishback. Noticed he has a
full page add in the new Omega Magazine, giving a $50, 000 check to the Heart
Foundation.
I am no option wizz. I went to one of those intro seminars with him . The one
where you pay $80 and then find out you have to buy his software, and really
attend the $3000 seminar, and subscribe to his newletter, to reaally
understand.
This was my take home message.
He gave an example of a trade. An old timer asked for clarification
" Don, you are saying this trade has an 80% chance of success" "Thats right"
"But Don the reward is $200 in the trade, at 80% probability, but your risk
is $1400, WHAT SORT OF ODDS IS THAT"
Maybe the good Dr. OEX may wish to comment on ODDS type of trading, without
necessarily commenting on Don Fishback, although if he wants to give an
opinion on him I would be glad to hear it.!!!!!
Edgar