Shorting

Richard,

I had previously tried to send this to RT but due to size limits it was
rejected by the server. So I have left out the charts. I will add these
charts to my website at sometime in the future. It is currently under
construction so no need to send an URL. However, I will forward the
charts to you directly from the original post. This is a very good
method for shorting.
-------------
I took a position in GDI today. I sent two charts. One with JF the other

with the superposition stoch.

Here is the formula for the stochastic:

(Stoch(2,2) +  Stoch(3,3) +  Stoch(4,4) +  Stoch(5,5)
+ Stoch(6,6) +  Stoch(7,7) + Stoch(10,10))
/7

There are comments on the chart. I found this price pattern by doing an
exploration on the above stochastics. I want it near the 80 line. So I
use an alert function over the last few days. The general rule is this.
If the above stochastic goes above 80 then falls below, then it is safe
for a quick short. # of points varies with the price of the stock. If
the stock isn't too strong, this is the best place I know of to take a
short position. (High up on the food chain.)

It isn't very obvious but there is a divergence between the stoch & the
price. So I might hold a bit longer depending on the market. I see the
first support (weak) at 39 then again at 37 3/4.

I also included a chart with the JF BW, JF & Theta. It is a completely
different system to trade with. SO it helps when I have two seperate
systems point in the same direction.

Harley Meyer