Gen Candlestick patterns

Hello RTrs,

I am attempting to collect what data I can re. Candlestick patterns.

I offer my thanks in advance if anyone takes the time to post and can
direct me to data re. same. ie. accurate analysis of the formations, or
at least enough understanding of them, that I can do my own analysis.

It appears to me some pattern recignition may be more apparent with this
charting method. Maybe not but I'm going to investigate the use of
these.

I hope to hear from someone or a link to someone who has some experience
in this area.

I'd like to establish the pros and cons vs bars etc.

If anyone else has interest in this, let me know and I will post my
discoveries and or personel analysis and results if I find them feasable
enough to trade by.

Regards

Steve