Re: ADMIN: RE: Trendy Signals on RT

Pete,

>                 I heartily agree with your decision here.  Personally I find
> the posting of these signals to be a waste to me UNLESS I was to know the
> logic behind them.  This is particularily fuzzy with Neural net stuff.
>
>                 What would be far more interesting is if users(those who paid
> for them)  of these systems daily posted their results.  That seems to be
> very lacking.  Wonder why?

Maybe because no one wants to hear about trades after the fact.

I can see both sides of the issue here, but it seems silly for users
to report trades after the fact when we could see them published
before the fact.

As far as "wonder why?" I imagine because no one has ever asked them
to. I am not here to pump up Trendy, in fact I am more a competitor
to Trendy than anything. But I was on a traders mail list with
Allan and Joe for years (and watched the evolution of Trendy for
years) and know them to be honest and honorable.

good trading,
Jeff
RBI Trader's Weekly
http://www.lowrisk.com