Re: ADMIN: RE: Trendy Signals on RT

In a message dated 97-11-11 05:17:11 EST, ekthree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> But the
>  problem is I don't want this to turn into a competition in which other
>  vendors feel they too have to come out and do the same thing. We want to
>  keep the focus away from brands and more on methodology. We can argue, of
>  course, all day about this, but at some point someone has to make a
>  decision as to where to draw the line.

Eddie

                I heartily agree with your decision here.  Personally I find
the posting of these signals to be a waste to me UNLESS I was to know the
logic behind them.  This is particularily fuzzy with Neural net stuff.

                What would be far more interesting is if users(those who paid
for them)  of these systems daily posted their results.  That seems to be
very lacking.  Wonder why?

                    Pete
                                                     Pete