Re: Gen:Rydex Funds

Ron,

Do the signals generate in enough time to buy Rydex...there cutoff is
prior to the close or could you use ITM options instead because of the
extra 15 minutes.  The other concern I would think exist...and this is a
problem I had when I used Rydex is sometimes they used baskets and
sometimetimes they used Futures..when baskets were unavail or difficult
the daytrades didn't work because the implied forward of the future
represented the closing activity.  What about spyders..do they trade off
the cash..I would assume they do(I know they do most of the time, but I
didn't observe their activity the last couple of weeks).  The Spyders
have become a haven when NYSE collars hit and I'd be curious to see if
pricing is impacted?