Gen:Rydex Funds

I wanted to thank everybody for their help with my request for info on
the Rydex funds.
Now I wanted to show you why I was interested in Rydex. I have been busy
all weekend stuffing data into normal distribution calculations. And the
more I stuff the more I keep getting all sorts of fascinating results.
Below is a set of buy and sell signals derived from weekly closing prices
on the S&P 500 and TBill yields. I thought this would be appropriate for
the timing of trades in the Rydex funds.

Happy Trading :-)
Ron "Stuff the NormDist" McEwan

  date                          signal     S&P 500 close
2/14/97	0.32
2/21/97	0.23
2/28/97	-0.12	Sell	790.82
3/7/97	-0.19