Re: Gen: Z-Score Update

Ronald McEwan wrote:

> P.S. does anybody know if you can plot an indicator in TS or SC as a
> candlestick chart with 4 data inputs?

Ron,

This could be done with the trendline functions that are in TS.  I think they
came about in build 19.  They are in the online docs.  what I would do is
plot a vertical line in the narrowest width  using the highest and lowest #'s
and then plot a second vertical line with the 'open' and 'close' as the end
points. This line would be a thicker width to make it look like a
candlestick.  You would not be able to draw a hollow box easily, so I would
just use two different colors depending if the open is higher/ lower than the
close.

Hope this helps