Re: Gen: Rydex funds

Through Fidelity and Schwab in an IRA  the minimum is about
 2,500 ,  that is how I have been shorting the S&P.
NOTE:  the cut off for trading is 1:30 / you can not wait till
eod.

Nova trades to beat the snp upside

		RYNVX
              No Load                        S&P 500*

 1 Year              54.70%                        40.43%

 3 Year              38.22%                        29.89%

Ursa  trades to beat it down side.

YTD                  -19.18%                                 29.63%

Good Luck
rcb

--
   We create our society every time we interact with someone.
	What kind of society did you create today?