Futures, JO (Orange Juice)

On Friday JO shot up approx. 3 cents in the last 5 min of trading.  Does
anyone know why the late furry in JO. JO just doesn't want to go down even
though the seasonal tendencey for this time of year is usually down.

Could we be looking at a good market to get into at historic lows.  If we
get a freeze this winter this will be the buy of the century.  Starting
from historic lows to who knows where if this El Nino takes out the orange
crop.

I see a wave 5 yet to be completed so I am a little hesitant right here,
but I am ready to buy with both hands and feet if the recent highs are
taken out.

Message Sent With King Regards,

Yorker