Globex EMini

To all my ever dearest Realtraders,

I got some problem last Tuesday after the Black Monday crash which I had
mentioned before about the BIG slippage and delay of my fill on the CME
Globex E-mini S&P 500.  Which my market order was not executed because of
the so called "4 tick rule" imposed on the E-mini.

Do anybody knows what really is this "4 tick rule"?  And where can I found
it preferably in the public domain.

Looks like if there is a rule like this but the public is not inform very
well on this or just even slightly inform then the EXCHANGE would be really
liable for it!

This rule applies blindly to all of us traders who trade this Emini
contract.

			Warm Regards!

			Visavis
			Visavis@xxxxxxx