Re: MKT Symmety S&P 500 Long-term 11/6/97

It has been awhile since an MVI chart was posted on RT.  Here is what the
current situation is.  The MVI adaptive gave a sell a few days ago.  The
MVI regular is stalled at +1 std dev.  A drop to line C on the MVI regular
translates to a 72.00 point drop in the OEX if VIX stayed at 30. It got as
high as 50+ in the October '97 crash. In October 1987, VIX went to 150 if
memory is correct.  Friday appears to be shaping up as a Gonzo Friday.

BobR
http://www.oextrader.com/momentum/momentum.htm

At 12:56 AM 11/7/97 -0500, G.John Boggio wrote:
>Realtraders,
>
>   As many of you know, I have been posting both short and long-term
>analysis of the S&P 500 using Symmetry Wave for some time.  Well, here is
>another and it is directed toward our long-term view of the markets.  I
>hope you find it interesting
>
>  Before I get into the specifics, I thought I would say at this juncture,
>"that my current interpretations are NOW indicating that a decline in the
>magnitude of 20.5% from the all-time highs is now underway".  With that
>said, if you are still interested in what I have to say, please read on.

ank you.
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\mvi1106.gif"