GEN: Jeff Cooper

A while back someone from the RT list asked how was the Jeff Cooper
system working for them, since he was just on RT talking about his book
and trading system.

I just order his book "Hit and Run" the that post was posted, so I
couldn't make a comment by that time.

After reading the book I order a comp. daily fax service of Big Caps and
Small Cap Service.  His picks were pretty good, as long as your timing
was right.

On monday of this week I ordered his big cap service for $337.5 for
three months.
Yestarday, he recommended AMAT short sell at 37 1/4, I did it and I just
bought back at
34 5/8.  Now, I didn't have a lot of shares because I never short selled
anything.  So
I was real nervous.

On his other picks for yestarday, was 4 win out of 8 picks. I think that
was pretty good, when I compare Wade Cook to Jeff Cooper.

Just an update on Wade Cooks people, I counted about 15-20 options in
the last 2 1/2- 3 weeks that are pretty close to worthless now.  Wade
cook doesn't preach or use protective stops like Jeff Cooper does.  I
have wade cooks internet service, so I know what his people are buying.

To put this to a close, I am very happy with the Jeff Cooper Trading
Strategies.

Good Trading
Joe Frabosilio