STK: RXSD (Rexall Sundown)

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: STK: RXSD (Rexall Sundown)
  • From: Patrick Slevin <slevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 06:20:48 -0800 (PST)

I'm not big on stocks....as a matter of fact, I have been moving
primarily to cash in the few months.

However, the recent spoo action has had me bored...although today looks
to be shaping up as a humdinger.

So, to get to the point, I heard a lot of chatter about RXSD...then Larry
McMillan noted high call-side volume on Rexall on Wednesday, a ten-fold
plus increase. The chart, unlike most stocks in this market, looks good
and so I took a small position at 23.5 yesterday...using a 22 point stop.

--Pat