Re: Stop Loss CONSIDER OPTIONS

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Stop Loss CONSIDER OPTIONS
  • From: FAIRBANkkkkkkkkkkk
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 14:21:59 -0800 (PST)

Scoff at premium?  I'm a professional options guy and I love the premium,or
more precisely the gamma that comes with it.  Also when futures are locked,
in some markets you can still play in options and do synthetics when someone
less knowledgeable is sitting on their hands.  On a last note, if the
volitility gets too high, I will just stay flat, but I will never got short
it in any significant way - no matter how juicy-- you just never know.