Re: DJX HATS

To those who sent me their address for a Dow Options Obscene green hat,
believe it or not we ran out.  As ridiculous as it may seem they ordered
more..which should show about in a week or two.......we are obviosly
under budget to reorder those things..so hang on..I'll do what I can.

Also for those of you in the Options Communityy...if you have heard
Harry Roth passed away late Sunday nite.  Harry was the industry's
oldest and most visible supporter.  His book "LEAPS" is one of a few
option's bestsellers.  Harry will be missed.