Re: Xpresstrade

Today, I traded, using Xpresstrade, the DJ Index and bean oil. I
made about 7 trades and had a little slippage and a couple of slow
fills, and one excellent fill (in my favor),  and overall
considering the speed of the market, the service was excellent! I
always use stops, so am very aware of slippage.

I have traded with them for a couple of months and find them
responsive and professional.I haven't tried any other internet
futures brokerages so can't speak with vast experience, but think
this one is a winner.

I have no financial intrest in Xpresstrade.

Ed Hanley