Re: GEN: internet brokerage

I was able to change an order at  7:42 am. cst

At 840 am cst I got in and went through the order
placing procedure VERY VERY SLOWLY.

It was a market order and SCHWAB showed
bid at 34 (ok by me - bought at 11 1/2).  I clicked
on accept to execute order and SCHWAB dropped
me within seconds.

Turns out (after market closed I was able to get
in for a report) the order got lost apparently.

You can bet (now at 8 1/2) I will find another
broker after this! ! ! ! !

Clyde Lee

DDibu51051@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Horrible experience with eSchwab today.   Could not get through via internet
> or through the phone.  Finally gave up and walked over to their office to
> check on an order.
>
> I'd like to hear from those that have good experiences with other brokers
> today or eSchwab for that matter.  Although I am not a heavy trader, I had
> been pleased with them up to this point.  After today, I will be a former
> customer.

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard130.vcf"