Re: Gen: Lessons Learned

In a message dated 97-10-23 22:47:00 EDT, OkieDame@xxxxxxx writes:

<< "a short-term bounce prior to earnings release" was.
  I could kinda guess, but if you'd tell me just once, I'd know for sure what
 you meant.  There's no need to abrade us, get sarcastic nor pick up your
 marbles to run off and play someplace else, because we're not in your
league.
  Some are and some are not !! >>

Lotta palusa... The bounce is based on the idea that the "shorts" will cover
in fear of
a good earnings report.  Maybe so maybe not. Maybe a large short holder will
buy short-term in the money calls to hedge his/her position....  Who knows?
Who cares?

Stocks, commodities, (stuff, food, electronics, shoes,on and on and...) ,
they
all ebb and flow.  Just realize it is a zero sum GAME.  You have to be
content
to know (subconciously, spiritually? (don't know) ))  that when you WIN, you
are taking someone elses money.  It is Karma. All the fancy bells and
whistles
(trading tools. computers, etc.)  no matter.  Some make it some don't...

Take AIQ lately...  95/6 buy signal (or what ever, I don't use it). Good
thing!
YOu would be talking to the Indian market wizzard,  Handem Headish.

10 point down gap in the SnP's  Gotta love it!!!   AIQ      A    I   Quit!!!