Re: Lessons Learned (for all of us)

Don Green wrote (in small part):

> Is that not clear?  Without a long explanation what is enough?
>
> I am curious, this is called REAL TRADERS?

	You have still not explained how you were able to exit your Boeing
trade today at a price which my data was not able to confirm.  For me,
that would go at least some distance to explaining some of your trading
methodology.  This is not the first time I've asked you about your
advertised prices and you still seem not able to, or not interested in,
explaining it to me.

	Yes, this is REAL TRADERS.  We speak the truth and furnish verification
when asked for it.  You've been a quite vocal contributor for the last
several weeks, espousing your technique of trading your hunches and
riding the waves.  If you are indeed successful at it, all well and
good.  But I for one have my doubts that you are totally up front and
honest in your explanations in how you make it work as well as you
describe.

	I know your intentions are honorable, Don, but if I didn't, I'd suspect
that your are bullshitting your audience.  Don't be put off if we aren't
all of us in awe of your technique.

Dick Crotinger