Gen: Lessons Learned

I have been trying to post some comments about my trades, usually after the
day is done, when I can reflect.

As I stated it is too hard to comment on when I am doing it.

But I keep hearing that I never comment on why I trade.
I thought my brief explanations below would be clearly understood.

I believe I discussed why I traded on the Micron Tech and Intel.  I didn't
do it to the extent I did today,
but I thought saying I was buying for reasons of  "a Short Covering bounce
prior to earnings release" would have been
enough?

Is that not clear?  Without a long explanation what is enough?

I am curious, this is called REAL TRADERS?

Regards
Don Green