Re: Glenn Neely-EW .786 Retracemnt

RL2946@xxxxxxx wrote:

>    Ross, and RT,
..........................>
>      2.  Having said that, Tuesday (10/21) high was
>           approximating the 0.786 retracement from
>           the 10/7 high and 10/17 low.  That, I think,
>           is an indication of bearish quality for the SP,
>           given today's inability to breach the level moc.
>           If the SP closes above 10/21 high, a new leg
>           up w/b in the cards, not necessarily
>           immediately, imho.
>
>           Best wishes,
>
>           Rory Lewellen        RL2946@xxxxxxx

Rory,

the .786 retracement number is one I watch too.. I found it interesting
it didn't make it above it.  I think a .786 is usually a B or a 2 if
such is the case... then it's a bearish tone.

I know that if it get 8 to 15 ticks about the .786 its a gonner.. The
p/c ratios were up pretty high at the market close. Maybe BobR or Walt
will have a better feel for the impending tone of the market.

Don

Don