RE: GEN - Flow Rate

Delay could have been caused by the length selected for the rate of change
indicator.  This is not calculus with a real differentiation.  If anyone
has a real differential equation.ela for Trade Station please email me. The
flow rate is undergoing modification and the code, which is embarrasingly
simple, has not been released.

BobR

At 08:57 PM 10/22/97 -0700, J. Biran wrote:
>Shouldn't rate of change be 0 (zero) where OEX is flat or does not change?
>
>The spot marked by the vertical line to the rate of change (where it is
0), seems to be
>lagging the corresponding flat top of the OEX by about 3 bars (6 min).
>
>How come? What formula do you use for rate of change?
>
>jb

File: