SYS "Bouncing Tick Question"

Hopefully someone can for once and all explain Tradestation's bouncing
ticks.

My understanding is this.  If you are looking at a daily chart in TS
using end of day data, then in analyzing a system TS will "guess" in
what order the low and high prices came. (ie open the high then low then
close)
However, let's say you have 1 minute bar data, but are still looking at
the daily chart.  Does it do the same bouncing ticks for the day or does
it read the 1 min data within the daily bar (and do the bouncing ticks
within each 1 min bar)?

Hope that was clear.

When I was trading LONNNGG term, I didn't much care about this, but as I
have gotten shorter and shorter it comes into play alot more.  And Omega
is quite vague about this whole concept.

Thanks for the help,

Eric