Re: Fib Retrace

Tom Stein wrote:

> The important point is as always money management.  These numbers are
> guidelines, NOT absolutes.  IF you trade these numbers...give them about a 1%
> leeway.  IF that 1% is too much to risk(the big spz=$4,500)...Don't take the.........

<snip>

Hi Tom,

In using these Fib levels, especially as day-trading levels, I was
curious if you also utilized other confirming indicators, to back
them up, and if so, which ones?

Also, on your entry, you are setting your stop 1% away. do you
normally SELL immediately when the market reaches your price
objective, or do you wait for confirmation such as a directional
pause, and then come in "under" the market with a stop order etc...

Thanks, :)

Walt