Re: "KISS & GOODBYE"

Greetings Tomgo:

Apologize for the delay reply.  Someone had already asked me this
through private e-mail.  I'll post this on RT's so that I won't have to
repeat it again just in case.......

Tomgo Wrote:

Hi Jeff,
Would you please be so kind to explain  "KISS & GOODBYE"
I have never heard that terminology
thanks
tomgo

This is a situation when a particular market breaks out of a pattern
(any pattern), pulls right back to the trend line of that pattern (KISS)
and finally 'catapults' to a new high/low (Goodbye).  The "KISS" price
levels is an extremely low risk level for market entry.  Hope this
clears things out.  Regards.

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong