Re: GEN A great potential trade for Friday

Greetings Don:

Unfortunately, I don't have US stocks on my data base.  Else I'd have
given you a firmer trading strategy.  Just by merely looking at those
three indicators, Lehman is a good short.  All the trendlines have been
broken down on those three indicators.  To be on the safe side, I'll
probably wait and see if Lehman will pull back to the 54.00 level to go
for the short.  The risk/reward is more justifiable at this level.
Again, my observations are based on your attached charts and indicators
only.  Regards

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong