Re: FUTR:GEN lucky

Ed Hanley wrote:

> Bill,
>
> Just interested to know why you were shorting bean oil.

The way I see it, there is some divergence on the 20 day stochastics and
the 14 day RSI. Also the 14 day ADX is very near 40 which signals to me
that the trend is all but over. The RSI and stochastics are in never
never land and the two previous trading days made lower lows and lower
highs. I was anticipating a reversal today. (probably more money is lost
anticipating instead of waiting--I know!)

Rick Ratchford wrote:

> Bill, did you exit from this trade?

Not yet, I lowered my stop 2 times today and it is currently at 2575.
Only 95 pts above the close. I'm expecting it to rally some but
eventually head to slightly under 220. I plan to keep lowering my stop
until I get stopped out.

Bill