FUTR:GEN lucky

Rts,
I just wanted to share a trade that luck sent my way. I placed an order
with my broker this am before the market opened to short Dec. soybean
OIL at the open. He recorded our conversation and commented that
everything else was up yesterday except this commodity. The last I
checked, bean oil closed up 20+ pts but I didn't argue. I called back a
couple of hours later to get my fill. He didn't have my fill but said
that the market was about 200pts lower. I thought he was crazy until it
dawned on me that he had put me in bean MEAL---not bean OIL. Last time I
checked it was in the 224 range. I got filled at 229.00! Did I demand
for him to clear this up and get me in the right market? Absolutly not!
I thanked him. I'm up about $400+. Finally luck was on my side.
Good luck to you all!
B. Wolfe
ps. by the way I would have lost about $180 on the oil trade.