Re: Stock Traders Forum

Don Green wrote:
>> Can anyone advise me of where there is a site that is more directed toward Stocks and not futures or options.<<

	I do not know of a site where members post "trades of the day" in
strictly stocks.  I personally would not be interested in such, even
though my trading focus is stocks and options.

	BUT...

	I do enjoy your posts, Don, and believe we (all of us) should use this
as an opportunity to bend this further into what I believe it is
intended to be... a forum for and about *trading*, without restriction
to the vehicle.  I agree that the bias here is "skewed" to futures... to
each his own, I say.  Just so long as the rest of us are not excluded
(or worse, ostracized) from discussing *our* enthusiasms.

	I have a feeling that the futures game (more than the "trading" game,
and probably more than stocks) lends itself to whizzy solutions and
trading techniques.  There is obviously no dearth of their discussion
here.  What is in short supply, my opinion of course, is the combination
of experience (and success!) with a trading style which survives,
especially absent all the accoutrements.  You seem to be willing to
discuss your successes in this realm, and I for one would be
disappointed were you to take your discussions elsewhere.

	My interests are more in the realm of data acquisition and
dissemination for ALL markets, trading as I go, so I probably contribute
less here than I would if I saw more enthusiasm for such discussion.  I
certainly understand your reticence.  Please know that at least one of
us wants to see you stay here with your "stock of the day" discussions.

Dick Crotinger
Tucson, AZ